gnustep make 1.11.0 patch for cygwin (fwd)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: gnustep make 1.11.0 patch for cygwin (fwd)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:00:29 +0100 (BST)

Forwarding to the list to make sure the patch is not lost if I delete (or forget about) the email by mistake

Thanks Tom!, I'll be very interested in looking at the patch ... and I need to do some more Windows work. I'll probably finish the MinGW stuff before looking at Cygwin though ... so a bit slowly, but I'll get there. ;-)

Thanks