nib2gmodel in cocoa

From: Keeron Ögren
Subject: nib2gmodel in cocoa
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:51:41 +0100

When porting a App from OSX/Cocoa I planed on using nib2gmodel - and it should as I understand it run on the Mac - I can not move the nib:s and run it on my Linux machine - right? But when It seems to depend on a GNUstep instalation. I cant find a simple /usr/GNUstep variable that I can change to / - and I cant see any use of Cocoa in the code. Has anyone "ported" it to Cocoa?

Of couse I can install GNUstep on the mac - right ;-)

Keeron