Re: Jigs SimpleApp

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Jigs SimpleApp
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:17:25 +0200

Hello,

On Sunday, August 7, 2005, at 03:44 PM, Mathew McBride wrote:

Out of interest, has anybody ever got jigs running using GNU Classpath and jamvm (or kaffe etc)?

no. but "we are working on it". Kaffe just got weak references... the developer who made them installed gnustep extra under my advice and tried jigs. But we get a Null Pointer Exception...

I hope to have better news in the future...

-R