HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR

From: Helge Hess
Subject: HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:37:52 +0200

Hi,

I think HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR is b0rked in gstep-make 1.11. First my assumption: a) HEADER_FILES_DIR is where header files are located in the source code,
   has nothing to do with the install location
b) HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR is where files live in the installation

headers.make in 1.11 does this:
  HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR = \
    $(HEADER_FILES_DIR)/$($(GNUSTEP_INSTANCE)_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR)

I think it should be just:
  HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR = \
    $($(GNUSTEP_INSTANCE)_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR)

why is it prefixed by $(HEADER_FILES_DIR)/?

This currently breaks libFoundation compilation.

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/