GSW on Tiger ?

From: Yann Le Guen
Subject: GSW on Tiger ?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:33:30 +0200

Hi,

Simple question about GSWeb: It works on my Debian so I would use it on my OS X Tiger (note I'm not using WO anymore since the v5.x). I would simply know if one have tried successfully such install ? I'm not sure where the GSW installer is going to copy files and wuldn't it mess up with Apple's frameworks libs such as Foundation for example.

Thanks,

yargwen