Re: GNUstep bounty

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep bounty
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:18:05 -0600

On 2005-09-23 07:08:09 -0600 Adrian Robert <address@hidden> wrote:

Speaking of financial incentives, what ever happened to the paid icons project that started up last year? Could someone from the UI list who might be listening update us developers on that status?

I should forward the email from Quentin if I can find it, but basically Jasper is still working on it, but since it has taken so long, he has decided to do the rest of the icons for free.