Re: GNUstep bounty

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep bounty
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:16:20 -0600

On 2005-09-23 00:48:17 -0600 Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden> wrote:
At the end of the proposal unit prices should be listed. And at the beginning
of
the proposal a list of basic knowledge required should be mentioned (like in a
job offer ad)

If you would like to do it, do it "the business way".

What I can do is to polish the bounties offer and prepare a nice PDF that can
be
put on the GNUstep site later to attract developers.
Stefan Urbanek

Yes, I was looking for help in putting more detail into the tasks. Particularly from people who have more insight into what needs to be done.

Note that I don't have the money to fund all of these at once, so we either have to pick priorities or fund projects in stages.

p.s.: If you are really decided to give away money from the GNUstep fund, then why not to use it for gaining more publicity to GNUstep too? I and perhaps others, can try to write a slashdot article about (another) OSS project doing
development in a commercial way. What do you think?

Sure. How would we spend the money here?