Re: use of __MINGW32__ in gnustep-base

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: use of __MINGW32__ in gnustep-base
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:10:17 -0500

I would prefer __MINGW32__ everywhere, just in case somehow, somewhere, preface.h is not included for whatever reason.

I understand the desire for consistancy. And I found one case where the wrong side of the #if was being compiled. (Although it wasn't actually one that you changed on 2005-10-09. ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Frith-Macdonald" <address@hidden>