Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:08:29 +0200

Hey,

On Friday, October 21, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Adam Fedor wrote:

Plus we can't say, 'just update from CVS' to everyone who has a problem anymore. Most people won't have svn, even if they knew how to do that stuff. We need to update things like the daily snapshots.

I wonder if we could still mirror the repository on CVS? Either at gna or savannah. Even if it is read-only.
Yes, I would find this very positive. That the "mainstream" of svn got mirrored back in CVS. Although still, we are fine with CVS on savannah. It's nice being there, despite all the problems.

-R