Project Manager/Center (Was: Re: GNUstep moving forward)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Project Manager/Center (Was: Re: GNUstep moving forward)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:46:44 +0200

Citát Sašo Kiselkov <address@hidden>:

> Quoting Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden>:
> >
> > Although we have Gorm and ProjectCenter, I believe we do need more to make
> > GNUstep attractive to devs.   Some debugging (think MallocDebug) tools and
> > other things might be nice in this regard.
> >
> > Also, a fully working ProjectCenter would be good as well.
> >

> Currently I'm working 100% on
> http://student.fiit.stuba.sk/~kiselkov04/ProjectManager - an new IDE
> completely
> from scratch. It currently still lacks many features, but what is done:

<snip>

> Comments are welcome, though please still consider the code practically a
> tech-demo, I would not have released it for another two weeks (currently
> working on it about two weeks already) if this discussion would not have
> come
> up.

Just few links that can contain either ideas or pieces of code:

IDE: http://ide.roard.com/wakka.php?wiki=Main
IDE GUI: http://ide.roard.com/wakka.php?wiki=BasicOrganization
DevelKit: http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/DevelopmentKit
(feel free to use/reuse/integrate develkit)

Images for inspiration:

Actors in Gorm: http://camaelon.blogspot.com/2005/06/it-works.html
Ambrai Smalltalk: http://ambrai.com/smalltalk/screenshots/index.html

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi