Re: NSSavePanel doc [OpenStep release]

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: NSSavePanel doc [OpenStep release]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:43:29 +0100 (CET)

On Lun 7 novembre 2005 17:20, Adrian Robert wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2005, at 11:09 AM, Fabien VALLON wrote:
>
>> In attachment : NSSavePanel doc improvements
>
> Hi,
>
> I will look in detail later, but are these doc improvements additions
> to the GSdoc, or internal comments on the implementation, or updates
> to the documentation of which standards each method is conforming
> to?  (Or more than one of the above?)

NSSavePanel was already quite well documented. ( not the other classes
submited ).

The gsdoc comments describe what the method should do and comment the
implementation when needed.

I added lot of links ( see Also: ) between methods for an easier
navigation between them. I also added some "TODO" comments :)

It is done only on OpenStep methods.

This is not fully documented yet and and could contains bugs.

I post them here to have feedbacks. ( I don't know if *I* should commit
them now )

Fabien