Re: Possible future Gorm name change

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Possible future Gorm name change
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:43:45 +0100

My 2 cents...

On Wednesday, November 16, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

P.S. I personally like the Gorm name, but I wanted to poll the community before
the next major version of the application comes out.

I wouldn't change it either. Although at the first moment an acronym might not be the best, it is there and we used it a lot, there is even an 1.0 release now, changing the name is just bad. Coherency is a nice thing.

-R