Re: DO compatibility with Apple DO

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: DO compatibility with Apple DO
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:56:40 +0800

Jiva DeVoe wrote:
Yeah, the problem is, you'd have to be SURE Apple was using the XML format for all DO operations - and I'd bet you couldn't do that.

Oh well.

Again, sorry for bringing up a topic that's in the FAQ.

Actually, although quite a challenge I think it should be possible get a reasonable degree of inter-operability by installing a daemon on MacOS which will do GDO over the wire and call out to PDO...

Regards,
Sheldon