Re: GNUstep GUI maintainter

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep GUI maintainter
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:33:49 +0100

Le 10 déc. 05 à 22:26, Adam Fedor a écrit :

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:32 PM, Adam Fedor wrote:

The gnustep-gui library needs a maintainer. Would anyone be willing to do this? It means being relatively familiar with how the library is organized, being able to review and approve patches and respond to user questions and bug reports.

I'm pleased to announce that Gregory Casamento has agreed to be the maintainer of the GUI library. Greg is a long time contributor and also current maintainer of Gorm.

Great ! Thanks Gregory :-)

This is a big job so I hope other people will continue work to improve the libraries, help track down bugs, answer questions, etc...

Well, I should try to be a bit more active, Fred was a bit alone on - gui this year.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden