Re: nib2gmodel on Debian GNU/Linux

From: Guilhem BONNEFILLE
Subject: Re: nib2gmodel on Debian GNU/Linux
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:25:48 +0100

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:19:30 -0700
Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

> nib2gmodel only compiles on a Mac OS X or NeXT system. It uses Apple's
> own libraries to read their (proprietary) nib format.

Ok.

> If you are using Cocoa and your nibs are in the newer XML format, it
> might be possible for GNUstep to read them directly. This is not a
> complete project so I would expect some troubles there as well.

Effetivelly. The files I downloaded contains directories named xxx.nib.
These directories contain three files:
- classes.nib (long ASCII)
- info.nib (short XML)
- objects.nib (data)

Which file should I used in Gorm?

Concerning my "project", the goal is to build a calibration program for
scanned map, in order to use them in GPS application. The FlightTrack
project have such hability, but integrated in the whole program and
using objective-c++. I hope I will extract some "view" in order to build
a minimalistic calibration tool (using gdal tools as backend).
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: address@hidden MSN: