Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:16:08 +0200

On 2005-12-31 17:54:35 +0200 Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Matt,

matt rice wrote:
Log message:
        * Source/NSTableView.m (-mouseDown:): Copy the selected cell before
        tracking mouse, add comment. (patch previously reverted 2005-05-30)
        (-mouseDown:): Check for pointer equality in addition to isEqual:
        which doesn't work with nil. (fix for bug #15316)

did you test this new code with GNUmail and Gworkspace? I had to revert
the copying the last time because of problems with these two
applications. I agree fully on cell copying, but we need to asure that
it has no negative effects on these widely used applications.

Fred

It seems that both the apps have no problems.