Re: SVN access

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: SVN access
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:04:59 +0100

Le 12 janv. 06 à 21:44, Adrian Robert a écrit :

On Jan 12, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

I you have developer accounts at savannah.gnu.org, please register at gna.org as well and request access to the GNUstep project (at gna.org) so I can add you to the developer list there. Thanks.

I hope to migrate GNUstep to SVN within a few weeks, but I'm not sure of the exact timing.

Does anyone else get messages from their browser about a self- signed certificate when accessing gna.org?

iirc I have always experimented such message since I started to use GNA… It seems gna.org provides only https access.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden