Re: configuration problem of -base on netbsd

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: configuration problem of -base on netbsd
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:51:14 -0600

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 11:02:15PM +0100, Riccardo wrote:
> I am almost sure this was fixed in a configure of some weeks ago and
> these changes were reverted. Why ??! I think it was you, Richard.

Riccardo,

Perhaps you are referring to the patches I made against
-base/configure.ac a few weeks ago for netBSD?  I have not found the
time yet to go through -gui yet and make the similar changes, so as far
as I know the patch has not made it into base.

I still have the associated changes at

http://dump.aeruder.net/patches/netbsd-base.patch

- Andy

--