Re: Problems with automatic start of gdnc, gpbs, and gdomap on Linux...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Problems with automatic start of gdnc, gpbs, and gdomap on Linux...
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:58:05 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for replying to my own message... but I forgot to add that when the daemon is manually started, it's fine.

Gregory John Casamento
-- Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.

The subject basically says it.  When I log in, it's reporting that it had trouble starting gdnc.  Is anyone else having this problem?

GJC