Re: Subversion import #2

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Subversion import #2
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:34:25 -0700

OK, I'll let them know.

On Jan 30, 2006, at 11:28 AM, Andy Ruder wrote:

I believe I am ready for the second try.  I have fixed up what was
remaining and have checked the trunk of every project for binary files
being the same.  The dumpfile is at

http://dump.aeruder.net/svn/gnustep.dump.gz

Sorry about the confusion everybody.  Fred, I manually committed your
last change.  Richard, it looks like the commit you made to svn fixing
the typo in NSApplication.m was picked up this time in the cvs2svn
conversion.

Adam, any chance you can pass this on to the proper authorities at gna.org?

- Andy