Weird ProjectCenter Character Injection

From: Cody Brimhall
Subject: Weird ProjectCenter Character Injection
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:22:57 -0800

Hello All-

A while back, when I started using ProjectCenter's default text
editor, I found that pressing the escape key while editing would
invisibly insert '\27' into the character stream.  I thought it was
weird, but I managed to restrain my raging vi escape-key addition, and
mostly forgot all about it.  However, I upgraded to ProjectCenter-.4.3
and just noticed that the problem is still there.  Is this just a
fluke with my setup, or is this an issue everyone has?

Regards,

Cody Brimhall