Re: Build Process using MingW32

From: Joshua Pennington
Subject: Re: Build Process using MingW32
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:23:14 -0600

Joshua Pennington wrote:
Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 5 Feb 2006, at 12:22, ingolf jandt wrote:

Joshua Pennington <joshuap <at> mchsi.com> writes:

Does anyone know how to build GNUstep on Windows XP, using MSYS/MingW32?
I've been at it for a while now, but I'm having problems with
dependencies, namely libxml.

Its quite some time since I had a windows machine, but IIRC xml is currently
not supported under windows. configure gnustep-base with --disable-xml

see http://gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/README.MinGW

The version in subversion/cvs now has instructions in it for getting xml working.

Thank you very much for the quick responses! I will get to work building asap.

Joshua