Re: Build Process using MingW32

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Build Process using MingW32
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:16:30 +0000

On 7 Feb 2006, at 19:39, Derek Zhou wrote:

Do I need to use svn version instead the released base 1.11.2? I am a
little intimidated by using development version on a platform I am not
familiar with.

I guess that released version must have been produced without checking mingw build status.

I know the last CVS version worked for mingw (I have that on my own windows system) , but I haven't tested any of the subversion changes on mingw as I haven't managed to get subversion working on my windows system yet.

So, to the best of my knowledge the best/safest version of make/base to use on mingw is the last CVS version (though I don't think changes since the move to subversion are likely to have broken anything).