Re: Build Process using MingW32

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: Build Process using MingW32
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:28:34 -0600

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

I know the last CVS version worked for mingw (I have that on my own windows system) , but I haven't tested any of the subversion changes on mingw as I haven't managed to get subversion working on my windows system yet.

I am also using a CVS checkout actually from before the recent changes to NSRunLoop. I have not tried the latest svn or the released version. I can send you a working snapshot if you want it.