Planning Fosdem

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Planning Fosdem
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:26:52 +0000

Hi,

I didn't hear any complaint about the planning, so well I guess it is fine ? :-)

Actually.. I had one remark saying we should start earlier the sunday
because many people need to leave early... and I agree, it's a good
point. So I modified the sunday planning to start at 10 am (9 am would
be have been cruel)

Windows Development with GNUstep
  ->  10:00      Richard Frith-Macdonald / Wim Oudshoorn
Project Manager IDE
  -> 11:00       Sašo Kiselkov
GroupDAV Meeting
  -> 13:00       Helge Hess
OpenGroupware.org Project and Applications
  -> 14:00       Helge Hess
Etoile Desktop Environment
  -> 15:00       Quentin Mathé / Nicolas Roard

(it's on the wiki too:
http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2006#Sunday)

Comments ?

--