About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Maurizio Boriani
Subject: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:24:42 +0100

Hi all,
After packaging most of gnustep software for sourcemage GNU/Linux distribution[0] (to learn depends and the huge amount of sw available on gnustep framework)
I'm going to play around with gnustep core sources :)

In order to start 'practical hack' on gnustep I'd like to begin with gui + camaleon
integration (found this in TODO list).

Is someone already doing this?
Have you some suggestions/alert about this hack?

thanks,

Maurizio.

[0]. http://www.sourcemage.org

--