Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:54:27 -0500

Right now Camaleon needs a tad bit of help in two areas that I can see.

1. Vertical progress bars do not function.
2. Stepper control is rendered in normal GNUstep skin.

I'm new to GNUstep and have never looked at Camaleon source, nor really even understand *how* it works. Those are just my simple observations which may or may not be helpful.

Jeremy