Re: Latest changes to -base in SVN trunk

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Latest changes to -base in SVN trunk
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:30:12 -0800

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 18 Feb 2006, at 13:47, Chris Vetter wrote:

Hi,

this is to let you know that the latest changes (made yesterday, Friday) are breaking GNUMail. I updated SVN, recompiled the whole enchilada, quit and restarted GNUMail -- which almost immediately core dumped.

Fixed ... thanks ... It didn't show up in my tests, but GNUMail triggered it every time so it was very easy to find.

What was the problem?