Re: Daily snapshot tarball of the trunk/ hierarchy (on GNA)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Daily snapshot tarball of the trunk/ hierarchy (on GNA)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:29:09 -0700

On 2006-02-22 03:41:21 -0700 Chris B. Vetter <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Not sure whether this is the right mailing list, anyway, since I
cannot use SVN here at work I figured I might just download the daily
snapshot from GNA.

-rw-r--r-- 1 cbv cbv - 45 Feb 22 11:36 gnustep-snapshot.tar.gz

THe GNUstep project isn't organized into a simple structure with one trunk, so that won't work.

Seems broken... And the daily snapshots on FTP do not include the
latest changes in SVN's trunk tree.

I'll have to look into getting someone to change the script..