Re: buildcode tool

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: buildcode tool
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:28:44 +0100

Hi Greg,

Gregory John Casamento wrote:
> I am considering a tool which can be used to read the .xcode files and
> generate GNUmakefiles OR simply execute gcc and create a build directory
> as xcodebuild under OS X does.

before starting this you might want to get in touch with Uli Kusterer,
who seems to have written something similar yearsa ago. At that time, I
suggested (off the mailing list) that he shoul donate that code and we
merge it with nfmake. But as far as I remember there was no reply.

Cheers
Fred
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Need xCode-reading code? Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:26:59 +0200 User-agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.4 (PPC Mac OS X)
Hi,

 I just wrote some code that opens an xCode project file and generates a
pretts structured object hierarchy of the data in there. Wasn't too hard
since xCode files are just old NeXTstep-style .plists.

 Is anybody interested in this code?

Cheers,
-- Uli
http://www.zathras.de