Proposal: Mandatory periodic releases

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Proposal: Mandatory periodic releases
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:15:53 -0800 (PST)

All,

One of the ways I've noticed that other projects act is that they, under normal circumstances, try to make regular releases of the code at predictable intervals.  This helps to reassure people that the project is active and it also helps to focus developers on impending releases.

I'm wondering if this might not be a good thing to start in this project, since our releases tend to be occasional.  Just a thought. :)

Later,
Gregory John Casamento
-- Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm(IB) & GUI(AppKit) for GNUstep.