Re: GNUSTEP_CONFIG_FILE value ('/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf') is not an ab

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP_CONFIG_FILE value ('/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf') is not an absolute path
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 16:42:05 -0800

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 6 Mar 2006, at 15:39, Tom Koelman wrote:

Hi,

I am fixing the Windows Installer with regard to the GNUstep.conf
file. I am building base 1.11.2 and gui 0.10.2.

base 1.11.2 was unfortunately not tested on mingw, and released broken.
I would therefore rather take a recent snapshot from svn and use that.
I believe the current state is good ... certainly I used it a few days ago.

Shouldn't we make it a formal policy to test under mingw before making any RELEASE? Is there a checklist everyone much follow before making a release? It should probably be on the wiki, perhaps locked/in review-submit-only mode so it can only be edited by the respective package maintainers.

What do you think of this suggestion?