Re: FOSS Mediation Manual -- Lowering the Bar.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: FOSS Mediation Manual -- Lowering the Bar.
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:03:57 -0700

On 2006-02-22 22:28:36 -0700 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

I wrote some guidelines that should help FOSS projects getting more lively and lowering the barrier for new developers to join. You can find them in form of a small manual here http://projects.mi.fu-berlin.de/w/bin/view/SE/ThesisFOSSIMMediationManual.

Sounds great to me. I think some effort has been put into answering questions on the Wiki and in the FAQ, but it could be more organized. I just wonder if there is any volunteer to do this...