Re: Two NSFileManager questions

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Two NSFileManager questions
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:55:20 +0000

On 8 Mar 2006, at 13:32, Enrico Sersale wrote:

2) I can't find a way to remove broken symlinks; - removeFileAtPath:: doesn't work in this case.

I can't see why this shouldn't work for you ... the code looks OK and the method works fine for me. However, when I tried using GWorkspace to delete a symbolic link (or indeed any file) ... something I don't ever normally do, the file deletion itsself works fine but GWorkspace immediately crashes during a thread exit. Does anyone else get this, or is it just me? I guess it could be a problem with running 64bit code, since my system is unusual in that respect.