Re: gui images

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: gui images
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:34:51 +0000

On 3/16/06, Ingolf Jandt <address@hidden> wrote:
I was annoyed that slider knobs, swiches and tabs did not follow the color scheme, so I have edited their images.

Unfortunately for the tabs the alpha channel was not rendered correctly (white with medium alpha appeared in a dirty gray on a very bright background), so I deleted the affected pixels and replaced my caringly designed ;-) smooth highlights with rough white lines. (Obviously this problem does not occur for the beautiful radio buttons, so it might be an issue with gimp.)

Still I think that my tiffs are a big improvement over the present ones, so I would be glad if someone could commit them to -gui.

I tried the images, the switch is ok, but the slider knobs aren't -- nothing is drawn behind apparently, thus it display the slider background -- and the tabs aren't good as well, as it seems the tab border's line is displayed behind the images. I will commit the switch image and make a patch for the two other widgets.

thanks

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams