Re: gui images

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: Re: gui images
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:19:30 +0100

On 2006-03-19 19:34:51 +0100 Nicolas Roard <address@hidden> wrote:

I tried the images, the switch is ok, but the slider knobs aren't -- nothing is drawn behind apparently, thus it display the slider background -- and the
It looks so much better with my colour scheme that I apparently did not look close enough testing with the default one, I am sorry. (And I think one has to look close to see that this is not the wished look for the slider knobs).
tabs aren't good as well, as it seems the tab border's line is displayed
behind the images.
Gosh! Also this is practically invisible with my very bright theme. 2:0 for you.
I will commit the switch image and make a patch for the
two other widgets.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. This dark gray debris in my bright colour scheme was just so ugly.

Ingolf