Re: Italian and lojban Localizable.strings

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Italian and lojban Localizable.strings
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:29:48 +0200

Hi Maurizio,

don't get us wrong, we all started to learn lojban right after getting
your mail with the GNUstep translations. This is what is keeping us from
submitting your patch. As soon as the whole GNUstep mailing list has
been converted to lojban we will resume working and your patch will be
the first one to submit. :-)

In reality we are just waiting for Adam Fedor to state, if this patch
could be included without a writen copyright assignment or if we have to
wait for one. Sorry, this is the process. But we should have told you
about it.
And thank you for the great work you did!
Fred