Re: win32: state of distributed objects

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: win32: state of distributed objects
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:23:21 -0600

On 2006-04-19 14:18:32 -0600 Wolfgang Sourdeau <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

What is the current state of support for distributed objects in Win32?
During one of my tests, it seems the reliability of NSMessagePort is
unstable while NSSocketPort does not work.
Besides I get all kinds of NSLog message about blocking mode not set on
certain filehandles.

Are there specific issues for Win32 that should be known or does anybody
intend to fix things so that they work seemlessly across platforms?

I don't really know. Richard would know better but he is out of town for a few weeks.