NSProcessInfo.m: Unicode compliance of _gnu_process_args()

From: Roland Schwingel
Subject: NSProcessInfo.m: Unicode compliance of _gnu_process_args()
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:57:27 +0200

Hi...

A few minutes ago I was reading (after a long time) thru current gnustep-base code...
In NSProcessInfo.m:_gnu_process_args() I assume some unicode problems, which would be easy to fix...

The arguments and/or the env supplied to this function can be encoded in utf-8.

So the initWithCString:/stringWithCString: calls in this functions should be replaced
by initWithUTF8:/stringWithUTF8 calls. Elsewise I think this will cause problems if
you run apps located in unicode folders or when using environmentvariables/arguments
containing utf-8 characters...

Roland