Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r22843 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSMenu.m

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r22843 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSMenu.m
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:24:20 -0700

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Hi Richard,

I just checked this change and found that you have hard coded the value
of NSCommandKeyMask as the modifier. If I see correctly, the modifier
could be changed on the menu item, so it looks better to use [item
keyEquivalentModifierMask]. Most likely this error was already in the
old code and you just moved it around.

Cheers
Fred

Many thanks for fixing this, Fred!