gnustep on Windows

From: Daniel Almeida
Subject: gnustep on Windows
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:26:35 +0100

Greetings everyone.

I'm developing an application for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows using
Cocoa and Gnustep.
I've managed to run my program on windows but not in the way I would
like to. Isn't it possible to make the gnustep for windows distribution
to run gnustep programs just by clicking in the program file? Why must I
run it through the console? (ok, I know that some variables must be set
and maybe more things are happening!)

I think the bust thing that for me would to gather all needed files and
drop them in the same directory of my executable and run everything from
there. Can this me made to work?

I've made another cross platform application using GTK2 and this was
what I did for windows. Everything worked just fine!

Best Regards

Daniel Almeida