Re: Gorm/ProjectCenter inclusion into GNUstep Startup

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Gorm/ProjectCenter inclusion into GNUstep Startup
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 22:38:28 -0600

On 2006-05-27 08:39:30 -0600 Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

I believe that Gorm and ProjectCenter should be included in GNUstep startup. This would allow the user/developer a one step solution to installing all of the essential parts of GNUstep without any need to download Gorm and PC separately. We also might want to think about other developer tools which should be included.

We could. But I had imagined Startup to be something like a bootstrap system, that would then compile and start a graphic installer (still waiting for someone to write this!) that would allow you to select which additional items you wanted.