Re: NSController and subclasses

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: NSController and subclasses
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:37:23 +0200

Fred Kiefer schrieb:
> These classes need key-value coding and observing to be fully functional
> and NSObjectController also uses some classes from the coredata
> framework. This lets me doubt, if we really should put these classes
> into gui. What about having a coredata framework in the GNUstep SVN and
> add these classes as an extension to that?
>
> Any opinions?

I think it would be great if we could find a way to get non-GUI classes
into an extension framework/library.  I don't really mind if this
framework/library was limited to whatever happens to be in CoreData (I
have no idea as I don't have OS X) if people feel strongly about it, but
I think it would also be great of some other non-GUI classes could find
there way into this new framework/library.

Cheers,