Time to say good bye

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Time to say good bye
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:45:06 +0200

Steppers,

It was fun and I have learned a lot. If I have offended someone, I apologise, it was not intentional.
My life, job and interests have move forward.

I am now unsubscribing from these lists to reduce noise. If you would like to contact me in the future, email me privately. Perhaps I will return in a year, I do not know... Until then I will keep an eye on the project from time to time, just to see the progress. I am staying as observer of the Etoile project, though.

What I am doing? Business intelligence, data-mining and multidimensional databases. So if you are interested in the area, we can talk about it.

I wish GNUstep and GNUstep related projects more vitality, developers and mainly: end users. Idea behind the project has great potential.

Best regards to you all,

Stefan Urbanek

p.s.: Learn from successful projects.
p.p.s: Are there any steppers playing piano? :-)
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi