Re: Time to say good bye

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Time to say good bye
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:11:49 +0200

Le 29 juil. 06 à 11:45, Stefan Urbanek a écrit :

Steppers,

It was fun and I have learned a lot. If I have offended someone, I apologise, it was not intentional.
My life, job and interests have move forward.

I am now unsubscribing from these lists to reduce noise. If you would like to contact me in the future, email me privately. Perhaps I will return in a year, I do not know... Until then I will keep an eye on the project from time to time, just to see the progress. I am staying as observer of the Etoile project, though.

I wish GNUstep and GNUstep related projects more vitality, developers and mainly: end users. Idea behind the project has great potential.

Well, thanks for your contribution. Good luck too.

What's going to happen for StepTalk on either GNUstep or Mac OS X side, is there any plan ?

p.p.s: Are there any steppers playing piano? :-)

A bit, time to time as a hobby :-)

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé