Re: [NSButton sendActionOn:]

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [NSButton sendActionOn:]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:00:26 +0200

mouseDown: to no longer fiddle with the action mask of the cell and also
not to capture the mouse any more. The later is needed to allow the cell
to start any modal windows.

I regard this as a rather deep change and have tested it for some time
now, still there may be special cases that I have overlooked. I would
like to ask all developers of GNUstep to test their gui applications, if
the still function as expected. I am sure it will be fairly simple to
resolve any remaining issues.

Cheers
Fred