Re: [Gnustep-cvs] GNUstep Testfarm Results

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] GNUstep Testfarm Results
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:27:51 +0200

I am not that sure about this. gcc 2.95 is a very old version, but it
still has its own merits. It was the most popular release before the
re-architecture and in many cases it is still faster than the later gcc
releases. It also is in some cases the only version of gcc at hand. (I
had to learn this when trying to do cross compilation of GNUstep)

I agree with all of you that we should not waste to much effort on
getting it working, but in this specific case, we have just one method
that is failing and we know that up to a certain date this wasn't the
case. Perhaps it is not too hard to sort out this method?
Adam, which one is this method? And are you willing to test different
implementations? BTW which version of gcc 2.95 is installed, 2.95.2 or
2.95.3?

Fred