Re: GUI/Gorm code freeze

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: GUI/Gorm code freeze
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:44:33 +0200

On 8/28/06, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> And what if the author doesn't want to change the original license
> but adds a section that additionally puts the code under LGPL (that
> is, as a dual license) provided / as long as the code is used in GNUstep?
Yes, that would be much easier that having to figure out how GNUstep
should be used under multiple licenses.

I was asking because I got a couple of classes that are 'missing' in
GNUstep, that I'd like to 'hand over' to GNUstep directly, most of all
NSNetServices and I usually put everything under a dual BSD/(L)GPL and
I'm not very keen on signing anything (in general).
However, if there's interest in at least adding NSNetServices, and
signing is a requirement for inclusion, I'll do so.

--
Chris