Stable release of GNUstep by the end of September...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Stable release of GNUstep by the end of September...
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:56:47 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Adam has created the branches for the latest version of GNUstep code for make,
base, gui and back.   Please try the release and report any bugs you may find
via the bug reporting system so that they can be prioritized and fixed.
Please use the bug reporting system on savannah as bugs reported in any other
manner are likely be ignored or lost track of.

I would like to make a release of GNUstep by the end of this month, if
possible, since we just did an unstable release for Debian this past Sunday and
Monday.

Thanks, GJC
--Gregory John Casamento