Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23384 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSStanda

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23384 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSStandardWindowDecorationView.m Source/NSControl.m Source/NSWindow.m
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

Quentin,

All of this being said... I do understand the change and why it's necessary.  I
would like the change to go in, but not until it works properly and doesn't
cause applications to crash.

It's entirely possible that the the change has uncovered a latent problem
someplace else.

Later, GJC

--Gregory John Casamento